- For tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the PX Store to purchase.
- Tickets are: $75.00 each or you can purchase a table of 10 for $750.00..
- Keynote Speaker: Major General James E. Livingston, MOH, USMC (Ret.)
- Additional Speakers: TBD
- Marvin Myers Leadership Award Honoree
- Emcee: Wes Sarginson, author and formerly with WXIA-TV NBC Atlant
Schedule of Events
- 1800hrs: Social Hour and Silent Auction
- 1900: Dinner & Military Program Begins
- 230: Program Ends
An estimated 500 guests will gather to pay special tribute to our Veterans and to the men and women who are serving our Nation today. Guests will include leaders and representatives from all Veterans Service Organizations, Active Duty military members, corporate sponsors, and members of corporate military groups.
There are no paper tickets issued for this event, but you must buy tickets in advance. You must check in with the registration desk and identify your name or the name of organization your table was purchased under. You will then be advised what table you are assigned to.
If attending with one of our sponsors, please ensure that they have forwarded a list of attendees who are using their seats to ensure that you are seated at the correct table.
- There is no valet parking available.
- We recommend that you park at the Georgia Aquarium and utilize their 1,600 parking spaces. Once in the parking garage, follow the signs to the Ball Entrance to enter directly to our event.